Current Job Openings
MiaSolé, a pioneer and leading developer of copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS) thin-film, lightweight, flexible photovoltaic solar panels, is expanding its commercial operations and is looking for great talent. With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley and manufacturing in China, we manufacture the lowest-cost, highest efficiency, flexible, lightweight thin-film solar panel in the world. Our primary mission is to advance the extraordinary potential for harnessing solar power as a competitive, sustainable energy source.
- Provides mechanical design and analysis to support new and existing equipment.
- Maintains and updates documentation to support in house and contract manufacturers.
- Generate and modify specifications, create presentations, create work instructions
- Conceptual and detailed part design
- Select purchased components on line or from catalogues and communicate installation and support requirements to end users for the tools they are responsible for.
- Candidate must be able to work cross functionally with various groups such as R&D, production, purchasing etc.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- 2+ years’ experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering MS preferred
- Demonstrates exceptional skills in leadership and communication
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability and willingness to work hands-on
- Ability to influence others with ideas using supportive data
- Able to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Exceptional problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Ability and willingness to keep to a schedule and do what it takes to satisfy a deadline
- Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word, and Excel
- Willing and able to travel to China
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles a plus
If you are interested in this position, email your resume to email@example.com.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in developing and supporting Oracle EBS R12.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot, and implement, standard and custom solutions in Oracle applications
- Collaborate with Business, Developers and Functional Analysts to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new applications based on requirements
- Write programs using various languages and tools including, SQL, PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Reports, Forms Personalization, XML Publisher Reports
- Ensures software issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Monitors outstanding service requests, patch applications and associated testing
- Sr. Oracle ERP Developer with a strong understanding of oracle R12
- 10 years of Enterprise Software Implementation and Integration experience that includes Architecture, Analysis, Design and Development of Oracle Applications.
- Expert in writing Oracle SQL, PL/SQL programs.
- Experience developing reports in OBIEE and Oracle ERP.
- Strong technical knowledge of Financial (Payables, Purchasing), Manufacturing (Inventory, WIP, BOM) modules.
- Should be able to understand, debug and write programs
- Technical proficiency with Oracle SOA Suite.
- Generate solutions which may include systems modifications, enhancements or new procedures.
- Should be well versed with oracle RICE components. Able to write and debug oracle APIs, interfaces, workflow, alerts, forms, forms personalization, RDF and XML publisher reports
- Hands-On experience with Oracle extension using OA framework, Oracle Cloud a plus.
Qualified applicants, please submit a resume with a brief summary of relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.