MiaSolé’s FLEX modules allow you to include solar power generation in your projects without compromising the integrity of your design.
MiaSole FLEX modules provide architects with the following benefits to allow for creativity when designing unique buildings:
- Do not require unsightly racking or additional parts and pieces
- Provide excellent power generation – 16% efficiency
- Bond directly to the roof surface for a streamlined look
- Flexible to conform to curved surfaces
- Bond to TPO and metal roofs right out-of-the-box with pre-installed adhesive strips
- Provide excellent resistance to wind and seismic events
- No need for ballast or roof penetrations
In contrast, conventional solar systems are intrusive and complex to install:
- Racking systems include a lot of parts and pieces that can be visible
- Rigid solar panels on racks protrude above the surface of the building, compromising design
- Conventional solar panels may require heavy ballast or multiple roof penetrations, increasing the risk of leaks
MiaSole FLEX modules are ideal for today’s advanced TPO roof systems and standing-seam metal roofs. For TPO roof systems, the FLEX modules bond directly onto the TPO roof system, eliminating the need for solar racking, concrete ballasts, and roof penetrations. Integration of the low profile, thin film modules onto the TPO roof surface protects against seismic movement and high winds. The MiaSolé FLEX modules simplify project logistics and reduce labor costs and installation times. The final installed solar solution is lightweight, making it ideal for low-weight-bearing building structures. In addition, the flexible module can conform to curved structures, expanding the range of surfaces suitable for solar installations.
For metal roofs, the FLEX series PV modules can be installed over a wide range of standard architectural metal roof panels, including flat panel pans ranging from 16 to 36 inches wide.
MiaSolé Hi-Tech Corp.
2590 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, California 95051 USA
Phone: +1 408-919-5700